2008/12/07


December, heavy rain last night and I am thinking that I should get up to the Anagama and tarp up the chimney before the damp washes down into the kiln area...this has been the thing I have been doing every winter since 1991 when I built it...and did not keep building enough to relax about this aspect of things. I need a big shed there, and a better cover over the kiln. Oh well. I'd like lots of things,and it is becoming more and more apparent that I have spread myself too thin...just as the economy goes, I see I am operating a deficit of energy and attention- and it is slowly imploding. I am being buried in my interests and struggling to clear up my life.
Frost is on the rain barrel at the kiln- that is the photo above,taken during the loading in September. The picture looks three dimensional as the blue water recedes next to the needles.
The family is playing a table game, with their aunt visiting...there is talk of a christmas tree,I am lobbying to cut one from the cabin meadow- while sue would like to go to a tree farm in lumby.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: