2008/12/02

Testing testing,1,2,3....(squeal of a microphone...) I am not yet certain how to do this,so ..here goes.....
It is the second of december,I have bought 50 legal file folders and am somehow determined to file my mountain of papers the right way-after spending the weekend looking for a 110 year old grocery receipt from Sam Livingston...and being buried in my trash collection.
I collect trash, grocery receipts most often.. bits of scribbles I find on the road and sidewalk and shopping store floors and carts. I could find about 300 other receipts,but not Sams'-my oldest. It was for Jaspers family history study at school.I did a family tree for him and had over 100 of his ancestors on it. In the course of that I went through all my family history books and files and basically piles in my map drawer.... and,again-a huge weighty feeling of needing to clear it up and make it organized...so, today I got at that again.
If I find that 85 dollar receipt,I will post it !
daniel

No comments: