2009/01/07

snow shooing

After not being able to get to the cabin for awhile... I finally got the car from the shop and went up, just before the snow gets real heavy with a warm spell January 6 .
The tent at the kiln was half collapsed- but I was able to get Isaos' teapot out and save it for a refire in April. That's the plan sam, three months to pot up a load.
Dag was shovelling the driveway down between the two forks..enjoying the snow gym.
The snow going up was over my knees,but at the cabin I found my snow shoes and poles and with them on...it was till just below my knees- but even then it was easier to hike back down. I was tired from the hike, and didn't bother to shovel any of the white stuff... I wish I had of got up there sooner and taken the tarps off.
I am cleaning up the studio- I have to just put pots away as I have no room to even look at it in there- in spring I will set up tables outside and see what I have.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: