2009/01/07

This is the front of the kilni I loaded well up into the area where the stokes land, and some pieces were...pieces!
However, some had some interesting heat cracks and fine color- but mostly on the undersides-not the ash covered tops!














Everything out now,under the tent














people have already taken some work home..
and so again I do not have a record of all that happened
- nor did I" add up" how many pieces were in there!
Which doesn't really matter to me, but people always ask and I don't know.
I don't know how large the interior is either- it is a catenary to calculate- if you know let me in on it!











unfortuneatly I did not get the tent taken down before the snow ..
. and so it waits till the spring to be straightened up again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: